There’s nothing quite like that feeling you get when you win that risky gamble, and you win big! Not just that, you get to tell everyone ‘I told you so…’ But down the line we learn that we can’t simply rely on our instincts, or guess work. That we need something solid to go on before we are willing to risk larger amounts of our hard earned money.
That is why we need the aid of statistics, to make more informed choices and swing the probability of success in our favor. Lucky for you I’ve pulled out three intriguing stats from some NBA action over here, courtesy of ATS Stats.
So the bet is on the Golden State Warriors being able to score a total of 195 to 200 points, when playing as the home team and have taken two days off before the game. Predictions for ATS (Against the Spread) is that the chances of the next game culminating in a Win is 100℅ with a record of 13 wins and just 3 losses. The Predictions for the SU (Straight Up) are that the next game is likely to incur a 75% chance of a winning outcome, and 25℅ chance of a losing outcome, according to their 11 wins and 5 losses record. While the predictions for the score to be over in their next game has a 63% chance, and the chances for the score to be under is at 38℅ chance with 7 resulting in an Over and 9 resulting in an Under.
The second bet is on The Golden State Warriors playing as a home team and pegged as favorites to win with at least two days off, for the last 5 years. Well according to the predictions for ATS, the chances of their next game being won is 79% and being a loss is at 21% with a records of 14 wins and 6 losses. Predictions for the SU is pegged at their next game being a win at around 81%, and the chances of being a loss is at 19% following a record of 16 wins and 4 losses. The predictions for the next game scoring Over is pegged at 75% and the chances of scoring Under are at 25%, with a record of 12 coring over, seven scoring under and one resulting in a push.
The third bet is on the Golden State Warriors playing as a home team, pegged as favorites to win by winning their last game by 21 points or more. The ATS predictions of their next game to be a win are at 75% chance, while their next game incurring a loss is figured at a 25% chance, with a record of 9 wins and 5 losses. The SU predictions for the next game to be a win is at a whopping 92% and the loss to be at an 8% chance, with a record of 13 wins and a single loss. The predictions on whether the score for their next game will be over or under is at a 50/50℅ chance, with a record of 9 games going over and 5 games going under.
All these stats have been supplied form the good guys at ATS Stats at ‘http://www.atsstats.com‘ and their ’80℅ club’ section to avoid all the complex things, and increase your chances of winning.