By PST Staff Writer: JT Sneaks
November 16th, 2014
The Monday night football game is usually one of the most anticipated games of the week. It is typically highly regarded because it will feature two of the best teams in the NFL. This week that is not the case, however since it is the only game on the schedule for Monday night, it will surely get plenty of attention from football bettors.
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a shot at the playoffs, but it would seem as though the Tennessee Titans are done for the season. The Steelers will have to play much better than they did a week ago when they lost to the New York Jets who are easily considered one of the worst teams in the Nation Football League. The Steelers will once again rely heavily on quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and the high octane offense to make up for an aging defense.
The Tennessee Titans will just be happy to win a football game again. With a rookie quarterback and running back on offense this team has been very inconsistent. That was very evident in the loss last week against the Baltimore Ravens who are very similar to the Steelers when it comes to the type of football that they play.
ATSSTATS.com is one of the best places to go on the internet when it comes to finding football betting handicapping stats. This huge database of sharp sports betting information is easy to navigate when looking for great football wagering angles. Here are just a few of the angles that stand out when it comes to the game featuring the Steelers and the Titans.
- When PITTSBURGH STEELERS team played as Road team as a Favorite – Vs Non Division Opponent – Allowed more than 20 points AGAINST in back to back games they are 4-9 against the spread (ATS)
- When PITTSBURGH STEELERS team played as a Road team – Coming off vs American Conference opponent – Coming off 1 ATS lost – Scored 8 – 13 POINTS FOR in their last game they are 2-8-1 ATS
- When TENNESSEE TITANS team played as a 3.5 to 6.5 Underdog – Vs Non Division Opponent – During the month of November – Coming off vs American Conference opponent they are 8-5 ATS
- When TENNESSEE TITANS team played as a Home team – Before a non division game Scored 4 – 7 POINTS FOR in their last game they are 7-4-2 ATS
- When TENNESSEE TITANS team played as Home team as a Underdog – Before a non division game – Coming off a Loss over AFC North opponent the over is 10-4-1 ATS
These teams may not be the best in the league, but they should still put on a good show during Monday night football.